Hi-Fi Choice: The Collection 2011 edition

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichTeer

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone (User211?) know whether this year's Hi-Fi Choice The Collection has been published yet? If so, what does the cover look like? I tried to buy a copy recently, but couldn't find one... :-(

d4b78046-5e9e-2f22.jpg

Here ya go Rich - straight from the iPhone:). Been out here for quite a while.

Last edited:
Didn't Rich ask for Hi-Fi Choice? (Don't know why - that's an awful mag!!).

HFN has been out here for a while too. Don't know about HFC though.

Yes, it has also been out for a while, not bought it but did flick through it in Smiths last week.. If you can't get a copy Rich let us know, can post a copy..

Didn't Rich ask for Hi-Fi Choice? (Don't know why - that's an awful mag!!).

It IS much worse than the good old days (which is why I don't buy it--and its price is prohibitive), but I like keeping the Collection editions. :)

Yes, it has also been out for a while, not bought it but did flick through it in Smiths last week.. If you can't get a copy Rich let us know, can post a copy..

Ta muchly! Is the Collection a standalone edition, or is it one of the monthly regulars? I think the November edition of HFC has just arrived here (the one with the free setup CD), so I was thinking that the Collection took the place of the October edition.

Back