Hello from South Jersey

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6454

Reaction score
Hello all! I recently joined the forum to learn as much as I can from you folks. After being exposed to some ML products I gained a lot of interest in the design, but most importantly the sound. I have always been loved music/home theater, but I am 28. I have never had the budget to purchase new floor speakers. My current speakers are hand-me-down Bose 8.2s from 1985 :rocker:

The Electromotion - ESLs really have my attention. I'm seriously debating the Motion 12s vs. the ESLs. I listen to many genres and different decades of music. However, I play video games and would be occasionally moving about the 19'X14' room they are going in. What is my best choice, as electrostats have that sweet spot.

Welcome.............as far as 'your' best choice......let your ears tell you, of course at the same time staying within your budget.

I will keep that in mind, while lurking around until it is purchase time. Thanks!

Back