Hello from Round Rock, Texas

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutiel

Reaction score
Just got my first piece of ML equipment - re-doing a 25 year old system and replacing BEL, Klipschorns & Audio Research with ML (Descent i) Magnepan 1.7's & a Krell.

Looking forward to learning on this forum.

Welcome to the wagon train!

How are things coming along? Do you have the new hardware in place yet? Interested to hear your opinion of how well the ML sub blends with the Maggies.

Welcome to the madness! There are a few of us in Round Rock. Some more of us in Cedar Park, Pflugerville and Austin. I'm having a little get together, to listen to my system and BS, on Friday. PM me if you're interested.

Your gathering

Sounds good but I am up to my eyeballs at Dell for the next few weeks. Noted your a biker in your posting? Ditto running a Kawi Concours 14

Greg

Sounds good but I am up to my eyeballs at Dell for the next few weeks. Noted your a biker in your posting? Ditto running a Kawi Concours 14

Greg

Yeah, been riding most of my life. Currently riding a 2005 BMW R1200GS. It's no high speed monster like yours, though. Handles great in the twisties and rough roads.

I like the way mine runs and rides but I'm not a high speeder - too many tickets in the past to do that - I don't do twisties at speed anymore - the reactions just aren't that good. Last run I did was up to PA then down to FL and back here - around 4,500 miles split between 60% back roads and 40% hwy/fwy - the weather forced that. Anyway, the backside was memorably sore.

Going to be a while, as the maggies are backordered - 4 weeks or so but then I will let you know how it sounds (about 100 hours to burn in, I believe)

Welcome! Seems there are more than a few ML guys in the Austin area - Capital of Live Music maybe the reason?

Hey everyone...I have been mostly MIA here, but Steve (Slowgeezer) has been getting me listening again... I am in Cedar Park... I have a full 7.1 ML set up and a 2 channel set up with MBL 101's... Both systems powered by Rotel...

Hey everyone...I have been mostly MIA here, but Steve (Slowgeezer) has been getting me listening again... I am in Cedar Park... I have a full 7.1 ML set up and a 2 channel set up with MBL 101's... Both systems powered by Rotel...

Ha ha. James, you've got an incredible system and should be listening!

Ha ha. James, you've got an incredible system and should be listening!

You sure should, but if you're not, I will volunteer my storage services for your MBL's. Free pickup and delivery. Smoke free climate controlled. I'll even throw in having them hooked up and kept nimble.

Luther

Back