Hello from indiana

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome newly Aeriused Scott from Indiana. Would enjoy seeing your system posted in the members system section.

Cheers,

-Todd

Welcome and yes, please post a pic with your equipment list. We LOVE music and the gear used to produce it. :D

I have yet to get them but i will take delivery saturday morning,im so excited! I come from the polk sda family of speakers,how will these compare to them? Im not looking for the huge bass but im hopeing fr the more refined sound.

I have yet to get them but i will take delivery saturday morning,im so excited! I come from the polk sda family of speakers,how will these compare to them? Im not looking for the huge bass but im hopeing fr the more refined sound.

I think you nailed it... more refined voicing in the mids and highs. More life-like. I wager you will hear things in familiar recordings that you may have missed with the Polks.

Welcome Scott,

Your going to love the Aerius i's. I used to own a set.There will be no turning back to conventional speakers once you hear them. You will definately get a more refined sound. They do require good equipment up stream to sound their best.

Cheers, Greg

Back