Hello From Cali

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddynator

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
New to this forum and first time Martin Logans owner. I never knew about ML until I went to BESTBUY to look at B&W and Klipsch. Ended up listening to ML and was so impressed that I was shocked such thing would exist. I once which I listened to were Motion 4, Motion 8 and REL SUB. Although Source and other floor standing were way more sweet, they are way out of my price range as well. I just started working and can't afford to spend that much on them right now but down the lane, I am sure I will buy one of those bad boys. Anyhow, I finally bought, 4 Motion 4 and 1 Motion8 with Dynamo 700, along with Onkyo 708 Receiver. Will try to hook it up once I receive them.

Adios for now.
-maddynator

Last edited:
Welcome maddynator!!

Thats a good way to start getting into highend audio, the motions have great clarity and range, they just lack in the LF area but you got a Dynamo which is a great choice and will fill that void perfectly. So when you decide to upgrade you can still use those speakers for surround purposes and they will blend just fine. :)

Congrats!

Josh

Back