Greetings from Chile.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mario Julio

Reaction score
Hi end is not fully understood in my country. Hardly anyone knows what i'm talking about when i say 'soundstage' or 'dynamic range'.

I had to hunt up my martin logans for several days untill i finally found a place where i could audition them.

They are the best i've had. I am happy now.

Thew looks are stunning also.

Thank you Martin Logan

Hi end is not fully understood in my country. Hardly anyone knows what i'm talking about when i say 'soundstage' or 'dynamic range'.

I had to hunt up my martin logans for several days untill i finally found a place where i could audition them.

They are the best i've had. I am happy now.

Thew looks are stunning also.

Thank you Martin Logan

Welcome Mario - always great to have a forum member from a country that has little representation on this site. It tends to bring us new perspective.

Which model ML did you buy and can you describe the rest of your system? Pics are always welcome as well.

Cheers

i got the Source model.

The system is simple. Nad C 356BEE integrated amplifier. an old trusty technnics FM tuner, a pioneer laser disc player (today only used for cds).

Though, in practice, i listen to my iphone mostly.

i installed a flac player on the iphone, and it sounds awesome.

i'll add pics soon.

i managed to slightly modify my brand new martin logans.

I don't like those blue leds indicating power form the external power supplies. So i swapped them for white ones.

Last edited:
Hi Julio, welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

Sounds like a nice setup. Glad to see you are using FLAC-quality soundfiles, but what are you using to do the D/A?

on Da conversion

Hi Julio, welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

Sounds like a nice setup. Glad to see you are using FLAC-quality soundfiles, but what are you using to do the D/A?

The DA is done in the iphone i.e. i just use the standard apple branded dock, wich just takes out the analog signal from the iphone.

i know i must upgrade to a dock with "on dock" DA converting capabilities.

But truth be said, the standard apple dock is a very very good sounding and inexpensive device. I have done side by side comparisosns with other all-analog docks and the original apple dock wins. (sound quality being the focus of comparison, functionality wise, the apple dock is poor though)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back