Francis from France

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

francisk001

Reaction score
Hello everyone !

I am the proud owner of a pair of Ascent after 10 years with Aerius . Everything is driven by an Audio Research LS25 pre and VIncent SP61.
I am in the south of France and wish to find advice and help in this forum.

Long live electrostatic!

Hola Francis,

Here, from Costa Rica. Welcome. Please, explain to us your needs. The Ascents are a very nice speakers. Tell us more about your problem and we will try to help you out with passion and care.

Happy listening

Bienvenue!

Congrats on the new (to you) Ascents.

Do look arounf the sub-forums as well, there is a ton of great info and discussion here.

new Ascent

hello,

I could not find anything by how to raise the grids of the stators, descended by one cm.
I wrote to ML and they sent me a complete doc. the after-sales service is efficient and friendly !
so I was able to do this weekend and they are like new!

good week !
Francis

hello,

I could not find anything by how to raise the grids of the stators, descended by one cm.
I wrote to ML and they sent me a complete doc. the after-sales service is efficient and friendly !
so I was able to do this weekend and they are like new!

good week !
Francis

Best service of the world!...you are right!. It is good to know that now you are very happy to have them like new!

Happy listening!

Latest posts

Back