Football season is here!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am officially an owner of the Green Bay Packers!!!

Coooool, I saw the news story the other day on the offering. Tom, as a Packer fan what could be better than to hang 'your' certificate on the wall !

Tom not yet , its a suprise for my girl from Manitowoc. I hope they ship them out by the 16th as promised so it arrives for Christmas.

Last edited:
Tom got my wifes Packer share in the mail on Friday just in time for Christmas did you get yours yet? Merry Christmas

Dave and Tom , got one for the wife for christmas

Excellent Larry..........Merry Christmas.......and as we've said many times before with regards to our Bill's.........next year !!

Dave , Merry Christmas to you too , Hey we got a Christmas miracle the Bills beat the Broncos!!

Yep.. got mine the other day too.. Very cool! Can't wait to hear how she reacts when you give it to her...
Tom glad you got yours too , she is gonna luv it you might hear the whoops and hollers all the way to California :)

Packers looked pathetic...perhaps they should have spent more time on footbal instead of making Ins company comercials !

Packers looked pathetic...perhaps they should have spent more time on footbal instead of making Ins company comercials !

Rare to see a team get every favorable call in the game and still lose. I think the NFL officials and rules are pathetic starting with 'the process'. I have never seen officials on the field miss so many calls and then have those bad calls backed up on the challenge. I think the officials rely on the replay and so they are lax getting it right on the field the first time.

Packers looked AWFUL yesterday.... Rodgers didn't look sharp.. Receivers dropping too many passes and we turned the ball over too many times.. Giants are a great team and next weekend will be a great game as they come to SF to take on the Niners.

Back