Football Playoffs.........

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas came early again this year. I don't think I could have stomached another Brady superbowl appearance.

I think the bears were lucky to have lost by only 7

Actually I think the Packers were lucky that they faced a third string QB for half a game and eeked out a win !

Regardless unless the Jets get their act together in the second half it should be a Classic......Pittsaburgh / Green Bay

Actually, the 3rd string QB for Chicago played better than Cutler would've... I've been saying all along that Cutler is the weak link on that team and yesterday he proved it.

Anyone here going to Texas for the game???

I hate when big games like this come down to my team and another team I like, but sorry about your luck GB your going down!

Actually I think the Packers were lucky that they faced a third string QB for half a game and eeked out a win !

Regardless unless the Jets get their act together in the second half it should be a Classic......Pittsaburgh / Green Bay
Did we watch the same game? If it wasn't for the Bears 3rd string quaterback they would have been further behind. He made Gutless and the other quaterback look bad.:confused:

Best,
Bob

Congrats to the Packers and their fans. Congrats Tom and the rest who had their cheeseheads on. It was the most entertaining Superbowl in years, maybe ever? To bad The Blackeyed Peas sucked IMO. They even played the Slash card and still sucked lemons.

WORLD CHAMPIONS! I'm still on cloud 9. I highly recommend to anyone who loves their NFL team to go see them play in the SuperBowl if given a chance... No matter what it costs.... It's worth every penny and an experience I will cherish forever.

Pittsburgh Steelers fans in Dallas were nothing but classy and respectful, just as I expected them to be. Great team, great season, great fans and most of all, a phenomenal game.

I love the Packers. Always have. Always will. GO PACK GO!

Back