FedEx Freight just dropped off some boxes

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wardsweb

Reaction score
Looks like my new amps have arrived. I'll post pics and info this evening, after getting them unboxed and set up.

ASL.jpg

Omg. First of all way cool. Second of all I gotta hear about that reel to reel you have there. How do you like it? Give me some of the dirty details. Wow.

That is a Tascam BR-20 1/2 track machine. It has all the magic of analog without the noise of vinyl. The tapes are from The Tape Project and are direct copies of the master tapes. It just doesn't get any better.

Oh, my. They've really updated the looks of that amp. The last version was killer, this one is over the top!

Looks like ASL took the newest chassis design of the Hurricanes and propagated across other models like Luther's.

They sound as nice as they look! Luther, I'm Jones'n to come down for a listen. Haven't heard the R2R, either! :music:

Mike's meet is later this month. There are some guys in Dallas and Denton that want to come down. I will try and put something together for June or July.

Back