Everyone with ESL's Chime in..

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ML Goat

Reaction score
I would love to know how many guys have them and how they like them :)

I haven't seen too many with them.. Most have older ML's.. Old guys,old ML's.. LOL

If ESL is not intended as reference to a trendy marketing/product name, I've had my ESLs (reQuests) for 14 years and haven't been speaker shopping since...

Old.

I could have sold you my remaining Matinee center for less than you paid for the emc2. The thing about ML's is the panel tech is the same and most of the changes are the cabinets are weighing less lol

I've had my Odysseys for almost 10 years and they are the only constant in my 2-channel setup. Though I must admit, I've heard the CLX's a few times and I keep thinking of ways to justify the expense, haha.

I have too many hobbies to just throw all my cash into Stereo equipment. The ML's you guys are talking about are big bucks.

I'm guessing from a post of his in another thread and the above post he's asking ElectroMotion ESL owners to chime in.

ML Goat, asking ESL owners to chime in on this forum is like walking into a Chinese restaurant and asking who's eating Chinese. ESL is short for ElectroStatic Loudspeaker, which is the main type of speaker ML makes.

Last edited:
I have too many hobbies to just throw all my cash into Stereo equipment. The ML's you guys are talking about are big bucks.

That's what they all say when they first join. I was the same and now I find myself going through dumpsters and hanging outside public toilets offering favors just to get to the next level of ML speakers

Your right and I actually figured that out pretty fast..lol My bad.. The problem is,modding an 05 GTO isn't cheap either.. And I also get into computer stuff.. Who know's what else I'll get into...LOL

Back