Diana Krall concert

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Lustig

Reaction score
If you are a Diana Krall fan, she now has a bunch of new concert dates for this summer and fall. Some of them have pre-sale opportunities if you register on her site. They just posted the Detroit show the other day so I got on about a half hour after the pre-sale started and was able to get 5th row orchestra pit. I think most of the pre-sales end on 5/4 or 5/5 so I wanted to get word out in case anyone is interested. If there is anyone is Washington there are a couple of shows at the Chateau Ste. Michelle vineyard which sounds like it would be a pretty good spot to see a show like this.

On a side note, I have 12th row for Norah Jones tomorrow night. I am really looking forward to that one also!!!! :music:

:cheers:

She's playing at the Fox Theatre here in the D. It should be a great spot for this show since it has pretty solid acoustics.

Have fun at NJ, Jim!
Thanks Joey! We definitely will. It will be my first time seeing both of them.

All my buddies make fun of me because my tastes vary so widely. I'm seeing Godsmack at the Fox in Detroit also and am equally stoked for that concert.

Diana Krall!!! Norah Jones!!!!

NO WAY!!!!:eek:
These two are without a doubt some of my favorite female performers, if not some of my favorite performers!

*Checks pulse*

Still alive, okay.

Simply put..... :rocker:

Enjoy! I wish I could get a handle on my teleporter, and get into those shows! Alas, all I have are my two feet and some Timberlands....they don't get me very far....

NO WAY!!!!:eek:
These two are without a doubt some of my favorite female performers, if not some of my favorite performers!

I know. I really have a thing for the female voice. I told my fiance that she never has to worry about me leaving her unless I met someone that could sing to me like Norah or Diana.

As for the Diana concert, I just found out that Chris Botti is going to be there with her so that really makes for a phenomenal show. Not that it wasn't already :musicnote:

Wow!

J Lustig,

Diana and Nora ~ it's going to be amazing for you to actually see them performing 'Live'... :D

Have a blast... :D

Let us know how the concerts were. :music:

I was working at home last night, wife in the family room watching "Survivor" and a comercial comes on and I look up to see Diana Krall talking about listening to music and how she heard this Nat King Cole album I think and how from that moment on she knew she was going to be a jazz musician. The music was playing in the background and the camera pans back and she's sitting in a new Lexus listening on a Mark Levinson system that they have as an option. Half an hour later there was a similar one on with Elvis Costello talking about the nuances of classical music compared to rock and roll and how important a good system is to the experience - again sitting in a Lexus featuring a Mark Levinson system.

Kind of cool actually, at least from the perspective of a good "High End" system (although an automotive system), being exposed to the masses.

Yes, I knew they were married a few years ago, and in fact have twins (sons I think) now. I just thought it was cool that there was a commercial on mainstream tv talking about the merits of a good high end audio system. Most of the population thinks that BOSE is the tops in the world. I'd bet 95% of the people who saw that commercial have never heard of Mark Levinson. Maybe it will pique some interest.

Ladies And Gentleman May I Please Have Your Attention!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NEITHER DIANA KRALL OR NORAH JONES ARE MAKING THEIR WAY TO THE CITY OF THE WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:bowdown:

You guys have it made......:(

Now I suppose i'll just have to do something else...to ease the pain....

Attachments

• yoda on weed.jpg
    yoda on weed.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 99
I played a Diana Krall CD last night, it was just wonderful. It made me to want to see her live.

I just heard on our wonderful jazz station here in Denver that she is going to be at Red Rocks on August 27th - two days before my birthday. Guess what sort of not so subtle hint's I will be dropping with regards to possible birthday presents.;)

Back