CLS Sound Anchor Stand installation instructions?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbanger

Reaction score
I've hunted around on the web and haven't been able to find any installation instructions for the CLS Sound Anchor stands. I've got a pair that I haven't been able to sell and thought I'd install them and give them a go. But they came with my IIzs and I don't have the installation instructions for them. It's probably pretty simple, but I thought I'd see if anyone here had a set of instructions they could e-mail me so I could make sure I did it right. If not, I guess I'll see if I can get some directly from Sound Anchor.

contact member nsgarch

contact member nsgarch. he is an expert .

SA installation tips:

Thanks, but I contacted Sound Anchor and they were kind enough to e-mail me a set of instructions.
  • Definitely use the braces!
  • Definitely do not use the (silver) screw(s( provided to attach the brace(s( to the wood frame side(s). Instead use a shorter/smaller black screw and place a black plastic washer between the brace and the wood to avoid damage to the wood,
  • Make sure you locate all (four) holes for attaching the braces to the frames exactly at the same place on the side of the frame(s).
  • If you have other questions, call me. I'll pm my phone no to you.
Neil

Back