Cheers from Connecticut

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgbeam

Reaction score
I bought my Sequel II's in 1988 from Take 5 in New Haven. The speakers had dead panel issues in the beginning when ML was still working the kinks out but all I had to do was call Take 5 and 2 days later a new set of panels would be on my doorstep. No cost. Easy DIY replacement job. After the third set failed I received new power supplies with the 4th set, probably around 1992. I did have to pay for the PS. Last week one of the panels went dead. Don't know if it is the panel or the power supply but I intend to call ML to discuss. I'm not expecting a free replacement this time! I may swap the good panel onto the bad side to see if it is the panel or the PS. Meanwhile I am using a pair of Sequerra Met 7 Mk II's.

The old Sequels were terriffic speakers for 23 years, still in great condition. I hope to revive them and put them into service in my office system (self-employed so I can do what I damn well please, thank you). My wife is tired of looking at them so no way they go back into the house.

how about one of the newest speakers in the lineup to hear how far along Martin logan has come.I had Requests and my new Vantages are miles ahead of them.

Howdy. Welcome, fellow CT guy here. My dad has gotten all his ML from Take 5 and I got my Depth i sub there last year. Great place and Ralph is awesome! He has some vantage in the show room for a listen. check em out. Call first. cheers!

Back