Budget ~$200-$300 Turntable+Cartridge?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remoteportal

Reaction score
My Technics turntable died about six years ago and now that I'm building a modest ML system I'd like to spin my 200 LPs again.

Can anyone recommend a budget turntable?

I read some reviews of Sony turntables on Amazon.com and just don't know which one to buy.

I'm hoping someone can recommend a "no brainer" $250 turntable that has good ROI and good value.

I'd get an Audio Technica PL-120 ($179) and a Shure M97x ($89) from Amazon. That's a little over your budget, but probably the best, most durable combination I can think of for that kind of money used....

My Technics turntable died about six years ago and now that I'm building a modest ML system I'd like to spin my 200 LPs again.

Can anyone recommend a budget turntable?

I read some reviews of Sony turntables on Amazon.com and just don't know which one to buy.

I'm hoping someone can recommend a "no brainer" $250 turntable that has good ROI and good value.

If you can, try to stretch your budget a bit further and go for something like the Pro-Ject Debut III. They're about $350 including a starter cartridge.

If you can, try to stretch your budget a bit further and go for something like the Pro-Ject Debut III. They're about $350 including a starter cartridge.

I like the pro-ject stuff

Back