Ascent vs Aerius i

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any experience between these two models?:music:
Thanks!

Hola. the Ascent has a bigger panel and a 10" woofer. To my ears, this is the one that I would chose if I had to. Even that if I had to replace the panels, will go for them. The Aerius i is a great speaker also, and one model that made ML to shine inf the market place. The price for a new Ascent was $ 3.600.00 retail. And for the Aerius i was $ 1.995.00. Almost double the price, and in some respects, almost double the performance, bigger sound stage, better at low frequency...the size of the instruments etc. I did like better the Ascents. Please understand that this is my liking, and not necessary yours...happy listening, trust your ears,
Roberto.

Last edited:
I have owned the Aerius i's before and moved to the Odessey's , but have heard the Ascents many times. I would definately go for the Ascents. The Aerius is a very good speaker , but the bigger stator in the Ascent as well as deeper bass will give you much better sound, and bigger fuller soundstage with the larger stator. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Back