After 5 years...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Well I bought the Outlaw system today. Went with the 970/7075 deal. This will be my first personal experience with separates. Hopefully they get here soon. Can't wait to hook it up.

sweet...you'll love the sound. (and if not, Outlaw has a money back guarantee)

Take time to properly position the speakers. That makes a huge difference in the sound...and while I previously didn't put much credence in break-in, I swear mine sound different (better) than when I bought them a few years ago.

Haha. Ok. I was just kidding.

So, I got the Fresco. I managed to get a brand new "open box"(It had obviously been opened to show someone and then marked as open box) for 515. I didn't think I could possibly get a better deal on anything else so I got that.

Next step is definitely receiver. Though the 5-channel amp idea is probably the direction I'm going to go.

Good choice on getting the Fresco I know for sure that you will enjoy it a lot as I enjoy mine. I would put a link to my system #222 here but i don't know how...

TrueBlue

My room isn't really made for...how should I put this...exact room placement. Oh well, they are an investment for the future. I'll eventually have a room where I can actually get them placed correctly. How long does Outlaw normally take to ship. They gave absolutely no estimation.

The Pre/Pro showed up. Hooked it up and I'm just using my HK as an amp for now through the 6-channel input. So far VERY pleased. My only complaint is the OSD. I wish it wouldn't show up EVERY TIME I change the volume or I change channels. It's a tad annoying. I haven't found where I can just turn it off either.

Nice to see some other young guys in here. I'm 24 myself. I bought my first pair of ML's this year (Vista's) and they're going into a new house soon. It's funny that when shopping for a home you start taking room acoustics into consideration. Never would I have thought...haha.

Latest posts

Back