Aerius i repair..

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ES347

Reaction score
My beloved pair of 12 yr. old aerius i's need attention. What started out as what I thought to be suppressed output of my old McCormack preamp has turned out to be a problem with my left channel speaker. Since hearing the soundstage shift toward the right speaker I have since replaced my electronics with McIntosh gear. I didn't replace because of the problem but rather to upgrade. Since running the MAC gear the soundstage is still shifted but now I also notice a distortion of sorts in the left channel. I physically swapped L and R speakers and the shift is now toward the left speaker and the distortion when playing mono is clearly in the speaker which has always been on the left side. Boy that sounds confusing so my apologies please. Bottom line question: how much would it cost to facilitate repair at the ML factory and, assuming its the panel, would they insist on replacing both sides for matching purposes. I really love these speakers and would hate to get rid of them. Thanks and sorry for the length of this message.

Last edited:
Back