Acura TV commercial

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or do every Acura look the same in the lineup. I for one am not a fan of the new Acura look. I can't tell if the car is coming or going?

It's old, but have you guys seen the Honda cog commercial? Just google Honda cog commercial.

Test drove the new Acura TL. Seemed quite good and it's nice that you can get stick with the awd option.

Is it me or do every Acura look the same in the lineup. I for one am not a fan of the new Acura look. I can't tell if the car is coming or going?

I agree Cherian, their 'butt ugly', looks like a 'boat tail' front and back !

I agree Cherian, their 'butt ugly', looks like a 'boat tail' front and back !

Agreed, partially why I ended up in an Audi instead of another Acura - I just couldn't get past the new styling. I believe my old TL was much better looking than the new one.

Ah, glad I did a search, as about to post a link to the ad.

As for Acura's, I have to agree, the new restyling sucks.

I have, and love, a 2007 Acura RL. It is one of the nicest cars I've ever had, and the one prior to that was an Audi A6 2.7T Sports.

The SH-AWD torque vectoring rear-end is magic. Turns a 4K Lbs. sedan into a 3200 pound sports car. You just need to know how to drive AWD (slow in, on the gas through the apex and out) and power through corners.
This sucker rotates through corners as good or better (considering mass) as my Subie WRX.

Let's hope the 2011/12 restyling looks nicer.

Also, I've read they are going Hybrid in that time frame. Wonder if that means a tube amp for the audio system? :devil:

Well all the have are four door vehicles and my 2003 CLS only has 72k miles on it, so I will wait and see. The ad is just dumb.

New Acuras look like an alien spacecraft to me. Way too much futuristic styling. Interior matches with enough buttons to make you feel like your flying a UFO

Back