A CLS dream system !

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.A.P

Reaction score
How about this for Quadraphonic sound ! Not to mention the twin Depth subs !

Attachments

• DSCN1658a.jpg
    DSCN1658a.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 2,872
sweet, now he just has to get a fifth lying sideways for the centre :)

but not mine, i'm kinda fond of mine ....

Great looking setup, but aren't the two front speakers swapped? I've got mine with the wider bass panels on the outside per Martin Logans recommendation.

:confused:

Beautiful system, and the twin Depths are awsome. I always wanted to augment my system with 2 depths.

Great looking setup, but aren't the two front speakers swapped? I've got mine with the wider bass panels on the outside per Martin Logans recommendation.

:confused:
I agree but maybe he is running the Magnepan theory with the highs on the outside! :confused:As the highs are actually from the center. ! Maybe it just sounds better in his room !

Maybe it's just me, but I do not get why he's got this particular speaker configuration.

Whether for Quad, surround sound, etc., big dipoles like these should probably be behind the listeners. It even looks like they have the room for the CLS's to be in the rear.

I know of no mix or surround effect that would work optimally with this config.
Wonder why they did it this way, anyone know? :think:

Jon -

You disappoint me. Where is he going to put the excercise bike, if he puts the speakers behind the couch?

Last edited:
I have one disc that would be perfect for this system...

The DTS 5.1 mix of The Allman Brothers at Fillmore East, where the guitars are mixed in the surrounds.

I just realized those are not Depths those are two Descents, WOW!!

Did you notice his entire listening area with the couch is raised! Plenty of nights that one could fall of the listening wagon, so to speak.

Latest posts

Back