Its official!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discocarp

Reaction score
Its official. We sent the paperwork in for a pair of summits in wenge and black aluminum today.

I still haven't ordered the pre, amp, or cables. That's next.

Its official. We sent the paperwork in for a pair of summits in wenge and black aluminum today. I still haven't ordered the pre, amp, or cables. That's next.
Congrats on the new toys!!! Now you will be like the little kids waiting for Christmas to arrive...slowly...painfully...but it will come :haha1:

Dan

Now you will be like the little kids waiting for Christmas to arrive...slowly...painfully...but it will come

Just waiting to order was hard enough! I think I'll pull a Cartman and freeze myself until they arrive. :)

Its official. We sent the paperwork in for a pair of summits in wenge and black aluminum today.

http://www.martinloganowners.com/~tdacquis/forum/showthread.php?t=3795

^ post #2.... What do I win?!?!?
noevil.gif

Great choice by the way! I bet you're going to love them.

Oooooh You Did The Deed...

discocarp,

OMG! :D Congradulations! :cheers:

That's Wonderful news... :D This is going to be like waiting for early Birthday gifts to come-in. You are a lucky guy...

Photo's ~ Please, when your Summits are set-up please... :drool: I (we) want to see and be apart of your joy. :D

Disco, that's great news. I know you are excited. I think you will be blown away by what the Summits can do. Keep us informed as you get them delivered, set up, and tuned in. Congrats on your purchase.

Disco!

You got the tweaked spikes, the Summits in a very unique, one of a kind, only one in the MLO Club combo: Wenge and Aluminum (although I still say BEM and Aluminum!:))....

Now, all you need is to join the Plinius Pentad... and keep away from the Pass Lab-rador Gang!

Joey

PS
Or else.... :mad: .

Thanks everyone! I'll definately post pics when it eventually comes. In the meantime, here is a pic of what I ordered:

summit_wenge_black_alu.jpg

Beat, yes you nailed the finish! I liked the wenge and clear aluminum too, but it was just too much out of the pre/amp budget to get the wood AND the metal upgrades.

And Joey, It won't be plinius or pass! I'm gonna be a krell user soon! We're going to go with the KAV280p preamp and the KAV3250 3 channel amp. We're getting the 3 channel so we can (eventually) use it for the center and rears when we upgrade the summit amp down the road. Then maybe we'll talk plinius vs. pass.

Thanks everyone! I'll definately post pics when it eventually comes. In the meantime, here is a pic of what I ordered:

Beat, yes you nailed the finish! I liked the wenge and clear aluminum too, but it was just too much out of the pre/amp budget to get the wood AND the metal upgrades.

And Joey, It won't be plinius or pass! I'm gonna be a krell user soon! We're going to go with the KAV280p preamp and the KAV3250 3 channel amp. We're getting the 3 channel so we can (eventually) use it for the center and rears when we upgrade the summit amp down the road. Then maybe we'll talk plinius vs. pass.

Ah... one of them Krell guys eh?

Alright, the dividing lines have been drawn, my friend... they have been drawn indeed.

discocarp, that is B-E-A-UTIFUL!! WOW! Love it. The more I see the Summit's I think of taking up less room in my house by replacing the Prodigy, but damn I do love the look of those big boys! If I replaced them I would also want to replace the Ascent and the Descent too, and now we are starting to talk about some REAL MONEY! If I am going to spend that kind of coin I'd rather do something totally different like the MBL gear...used of course, I can't afford that stuff new!

Congrats

Love the Wenge, It has such a classy look to it.

You are going to love these.:rocker:

Discocarp,

Congrats on the purchase...Awesome (handsome and masculine if I can say so) looking combination of wood and trim finish!

Latest posts

Back