Okay I did it !!!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htrattner

Reaction score
Hi everyone Im very excited today because I pull the triger and purchased Jolida jd3000,tube mono blocks (200wtt/ch in 8ohm,of tube power) they have gotten great reviews ,(ie postive feed back) Im replacing my ice amp(wyred 4 sound 250 wtt/ch) my amp now does a great job but my system is all tube except the amp and I really love jolida stuff ,dollar for dollar one of the best values out there in audio equipment.I will give pictures and a review later on when I recieve the amps ....I cant wait ....:music:

How much did you end up paying for them? All of the pricing I've seen on the internet seems to include their recommended companion pre-amp in the price.

BTW, I haven't heard these, but I have heard the Envoy's are they really are kind of special. Must be those big 211 tubes that Justin is so fond of!

Last edited:
I purchased the amps for 5500.00 + tax,I already have the top of the line envoy preamp w/remoteand phono section build in (mm/mc) the amps are exactly the same as the music envoy w/O the costemics ,lthey school old school w/tubes exposed...cant wait to hear the difference.:music: ck out the web review on POSTIVE FEEDBACK ISSUE I THINK 45/46 OR DO A SEARCH....PIC OF THEM THERE TO

Last edited:
Back