New Member from Atlanta, GA area

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esoteric junkie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I recently learned of this website after a visit to Jonathan Foulkes place in North GA. Jonathan was a very gracious host and allowed me to listen to his system (#45). WOW is all I can say!

Although I do not currently own Martin Logan speakers, I do have a pair of Innersound Eros which I love dearly. After returning from Jonathan's, I immediately started ripping down all the paneling in my new to be theater/audio room. Over the last two days I have spend about 15 hours taking down paneling, flipping insulation and getting ready for the next big step:). An entire room acoustic treatment is first thing on the list then I can figure out what audio and video equipment to purchase. I would like to locate a pair of Monolith iii's for the main speakers and use my Innesound Eros as the rear speakers. If I can figure out how to post photos, I will put some up of the total mess I have made downstairs.

All the best,

Corbin
"Esoteric Junkie"

Hello Everyone,

I recently learned of this website after a visit to Jonathan Foulkes place in North GA. Jonathan was a very gracious host and allowed me to listen to his system (#45). WOW is all I can say!

Although I do not currently own Martin Logan speakers, I do have a pair of Innersound Eros which I love dearly. After returning from Jonathan's, I immediately started ripping down all the paneling in my new to be theater/audio room. Over the last two days I have spend about 15 hours taking down paneling, flipping insulation and getting ready for the next big step:). An entire room acoustic treatment is first thing on the list then I can figure out what audio and video equipment to purchase. I would like to locate a pair of Monolith iii's for the main speakers and use my Innesound Eros as the rear speakers. If I can figure out how to post photos, I will put some up of the total mess I have made downstairs.

All the best,

Corbin

Corbin welcome I have had the Jonathan experiance as well , I still smile when I think of the bass in that room:D
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your project listening to Jons system made me want to improve mine as well.
Larry

Hi Corbin, welcome aboard!

Glad you enjoyed the audition, it's always fun to share the results of all those years of tweaking with people who can appreciate it.

Look forward to seeing your progress with the new theater you're putting together.

Latest posts

Back