You may want to see this!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't buy into any of that sensationalistic crap. Jesse's just trying to make some money with his show. People are always willing to yell conspiracy when something happens that is out of their control. We didn't really go to the moon you know, it was a conspiracy. We didn't really just have terrorists on 9/11, it was a conspiracy. Millions of Jews weren't murdered in WWII, it was a conspiracy. The conspiracy list goes on and on, but people keep buying into them. Jesse's whole premiss is nonsense.

The intersting thing about some conspiracies is that they are unprovable one way or the other. Only the people who were directly involved in the planning know the truth (and sometimes even they don't know the whole truth).

Moon landing? Not a good conspiracy. Someone had to leave a mirror up there for us to bounce lasers off.

911... potentially valid arguement for a conspiracy (though tragic beyond belief... I work with a guy who's dad had escaped one of the towers before it fell, but just as he was moving away from the building, a body landed on him... he died a week or so later)... anyway, there's an awful lot of evidence to suggest things weren't quite as black and white as the media would have us think. I'm not a truther... but when you really look at multiple aspects and evidence presented, questions arise.

This thing with Jesse? Who really knows? How can we say with 100% certainty either way? Sure, it seems like ridiculous sensationalism, no argument. But I don't really know how or why that rig blew up.

Most of what we hear from the media, I believe, is truth interleaved with lies. How about the Julian Assange thing where he's being harassed by governments? Is he really a sex offender? Sure seems like an easy thing for the powers-that-be to label someone they want to discredit and do away with... but you know what? I don't know. So is there a conspiracy there?

Anyway... while I like to employ critical thinking as much as possible, I also try and keep an open mind. The one thing I know for certain, is that I certainly know next to nothing.

OK... now back to figuring out who came into my house at 3am this morning and screwed around with my system to create a 60hz hum problem. Those bastards! ;)

Where's Mel Gibson when you need him.

Oh yeah, he's busy taking anger management classes.

Back