Xstatic shop?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eknuds01

Reaction score
I thought there was an online store for coffee cups, shirts, banners, etc? Is that no longer true?

Erik

It's been unavailable for what seems like years. Ever since they upgraded the website, I think. There was an earlier thread asking about this, but no response from ML to the best of my memory. Maybe Justin can jump on here and give us some info on this.

Would be nice to have back -- which I suppose means it is not returning...

Seems like it might help expand branding and good will and pride of ownership. You know, good marketing stuff.

A few years ago we took the shop "offline" so we can handle orders easier. It was never a truly automated system; things were slipping through the cracks and customers weren't getting served properly. The service team decided best to handle calls directly for any accessory products (shirts, brackets, cups, etc...). It may one day go back online, but for now, the best way is to call us up directly at (785) 749-0133.

Thanks!
~Justin

Just a suggestion...it's understandable that maybe running the online store was more trouble than it's worth. I was wondering if maybe just a single webpage (or link) that shows pictures of mugs, shirts, banners, etc could be displayed with the phone number or email to someone who can take the order. That way we can at least see what is available for purchase.

Lots of stores or shops show pictures of what they have, or what they can do, but don't necessarily have the infrastructure to process online orders, especially if the volume is rather small.

Erik

I agree, is there a pdf or list of things offered? Surely we don't just call the store and ask them to list off every item available, right?

I agree, is there a pdf or list of things offered? Surely we don't just call the store and ask them to list off every item available, right?

Precisely. Even just a link to a .pdf file that shows what they got and how much would be better than what they have now. It seems rather odd to call and ask questions like: "Do you have shirts? Mugs?..."

Erik

Back