World's first full review of the Rega ISIS

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep up the discussions, I find them just about the most entertaining on the board. You seem to be able to get just about anyones goat.

All I said was you have to rev it up, and the back slips a bit, and I get hell... what can I do?:D

Not to worry Justin, most of us here at MLOC luv ya......okay some of us here at MLOC.......uh...Okay, Okay...maybe it's just me, but I like reading your posts, my usual reaction is :ROFL:

You ever considered that maybe you are just too serious for the masses.:rolleyes:

in Justin's defense, this site is much more serious than the norm of the interwebz. just saying...

and so is the average price tag on the member systems too...:bowdown:

You ever considered that maybe you are just too serious for the masses.:rolleyes:
Are we talking about the same Justin ? :D

Considering the turn this thread has taken, maybe Rega should make an Isis for use in a Mercedes.

Are we talking about the same Justin ? :D

Considering the turn this thread has taken, maybe Rega should make an Isis for use in a Mercedes.

Hmmm... $9K for a CD player for a low downish Merc... I think not...

Maybe I could hammer a Prima Luna into it, Bernard... bit more appropriate. Might not work afterwards, though. Then again, it might not work before it...;):)

Latest posts

Back