Where to purchase Martin Logan Electromotion online?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krell101

Reaction score
I am ready to purchase these speakers after my research and read some reviews.

Local Best Buy selling it at MSRP 2,000

Anyone knows where I can purchase it online for a good reasonable price without
paying for retail?

krell,

I just purchased a pair from Sound Advice by phone.
I paid $1500 for the pair. They were selling at full price for the first and 50% off the second.

Give Ross a call at 866-520-0067 he is handling the internet/phone sales. Very easy person to deal with. They will ship to you or you could possibly pick them up from them in Ft. Lauderdale, I think that is where they have reopened.

Brad

Brad

Wherever you buy them but be aware you might have trouble getting them promptly. They are a pretty hot item at the moment, but ML seems to be keeping up with the demand pretty well.

I am sure you will love these speakers. They are amazing and for the price, they are super amazing!

krell,

I just purchased a pair from Sound Advice by phone.
I paid $1500 for the pair. They were selling at full price for the first and 50% off the second.

Give Ross a call at 866-520-0067 he is handling the internet/phone sales. Very easy person to deal with. They will ship to you or you could possibly pick them up from them in Ft. Lauderdale, I think that is where they have reopened.

Brad

Brad

I'm in MN so the shipping would probably kill me but thats a great price .I may order from him

Back