what's your favorite drink

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FISH_MAN

Reaction score
I would like to know what a Martin Logan audiophile prefers to drink
while he or she enjoys their system.
If you could please explain what ingredients you use and how you prepare it.

I personally prefer a bourbon and coke with a cherry I use Knob Creek.sometimes I pour a little cherry juice in as well.

a good balvenie 21year portwood finish will also do!

Last edited:
Gin & Tonic here Knob Creek over Ice is also quite palatable. favorite beer is Fat Tire a very nice medium body beer with lots of flavor brewed in Ft.Collins. available only as far east as Chicago.

a nice red wine and some salami, sourdough and good cheese.. turn on the system, put on some smooth jazz and i'm done for...

Wine. Frequently a bubbly. Sometimes a full-bodied red with sheep's milk cheese. Sometimes port and blue cheese.

Scotch. Islay malt, in a glass, mixed with nothing but more Scotch! :)

That or beer. For beers I like Belgian and English style stuff, but most of my favorite beers are American.

A minimum 15 year old scotch or a good beer or Port.

you really should not play with underage booze!!!

Thats why I say minimum :D Or is it 15 will get you 20?

Bubbly is my favorite, preferably a rosé. I drink a lot of margaritas too, though.

Scotch. Islay malt, in a glass, mixed with nothing but more Scotch! :)

That or beer. For beers I like Belgian and English style stuff, but most of my favorite beers are American.

I bought a bottle of Lagavulin today, ever tried that?

yeah its an islay malt very strong and smoky a very mysterius drink

Bottles are good in more ways than one - this being a particularly evil mix!

Notice the "used" status! One of the world's finest, I think. I drink it from a huge red wine glass (capable of taking a bottle of red with space left - "I'm only having a glass"), packed full of ice, and a slice of lemon.

Best beer I ever drunk I made myself about 10 years ago. The simplest recipe possible - pale malt, Goldings hops, and real, fresh brewer's yeast from the local Smiles brewery. I went through a phase of getting really, heavily serious about beer making...

Attachments

• hoe.jpg
    hoe.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Favorite beer is Fat Tire a very nice medium body beer with lots of flavor brewed in Ft.Collins.

I can relate; I enjoy going to their brewery here in CO. I enjoy most of the New Belgium flavors such as Sunshine Wheat, Mothership Wit, and skinny dip.

Lee

I bought a bottle of Lagavulin today, ever tried that?
Why no... let me PM my address so you can send four sample bottles for me to try...

JK, yeah I've had a couple bottles but I can't afford it as a regular treat by any means. Laphroaig is half the price and at least 9/10 as good. :)

Bottles are good in more ways than one - this being a particularly evil mix!

Notice the "used" status! One of the world's finest, I think. I drink it from a huge red wine glass (capable of taking a bottle of red with space left - "I'm only having a glass"), packed full of ice, and a slice of lemon.

Best beer I ever drunk I made myself about 10 years ago. The simplest recipe possible - pale malt, Goldings hops, and real, fresh brewer's yeast from the local Smiles brewery. I went through a phase of getting really, heavily serious about beer making...

I like Fat Tire also, as sierra Nevada Pale Ale , A good Bourbon on the rocks.

I to did quite a bit of home brewing about 15 years ago. I made a fine Alt beer. Tasted like a Vienna Lager even know it was a ale yeast.

Latest posts

Back