What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1688185494539.png

Here's my audiophile Spotify playlist. It is chock full of songs that show off a good system. Of course, it's on Spotify so they are not lossless or high-def. Many of the songs are Shazam'd from audiophile system demos from YouTube etc.

1688317496337.png

If you have a good subwoofer or speakers that go deep check out #72 and #79, good stuff!

1688317564899.png

Here's my audiophile Spotify playlist. It is chock full of songs that show off a good system. Of course, it's on Spotify so they are not lossless or high-def. Many of the songs are Shazam'd from audiophile system demos from YouTube etc.

View attachment 24360

If you have a good subwoofer or speakers that go deep check out #72 and #79, good stuff!

View attachment 24361

Do not stream. Is there a way to print out playlist for listening elsewhere?

If you have Spotify you can add my playlist to your library on your computer, then play it via Spotify on your system.
Dinosaur here! Do not stream (other than YouTube) or do social media. Any way to download a printable list?

Dinosaur here! Do not stream (other than YouTube) or do social media. Any way to download a printable list?
Sorry there's no option to print or export the playlist.

I suggest you sign up for a free trial.

Edit:
I found a tool that converts Spotify playlists to YouTube, pretty cool check out my playlist on YouTube (some files were not found):

Of course, YouTube quality is not great.

Last edited:
Sorry there's no option to print or export the playlist.

I suggest you sign up for a free trial.
I could but here is one method that may work...

For each playlist that you want to print out, press Ctrl+A to select all the tracks, then right click on the selection. A context menu should come up and you should see two options in the list. "Copy HTTP Link" and "Copy Spotify URI". Either one should be fine. Then, open a Word document. Finally, simply paste (with Ctrl+V) the list in the document.

After you click on a playlist on the left side, click on any of the tracks within that playlist in the middle column before you hit CTRL+A. Then follow the rest of the instructions, and it ought to work for you.

OR

In the playlist, click on first track. It should now be highlighted. Hold down the Shift key and scroll down to the last track in the playlist and click on it. Now all the tracks should be highlighted. Now, release the Shift key and right click on the selected area. Now, you should see the links I referred to in my previous post and should be able to copy them all.

I could but here is one method that may work...

For each playlist that you want to print out, press Ctrl+A to select all the tracks, then right click on the selection. A context menu should come up and you should see two options in the list. "Copy HTTP Link" and "Copy Spotify URI". Either one should be fine. Then, open a Word document. Finally, simply paste (with Ctrl+V) the list in the document.

After you click on a playlist on the left side, click on any of the tracks within that playlist in the middle column before you hit CTRL+A. Then follow the rest of the instructions, and it ought to work for you.

OR

In the playlist, click on first track. It should now be highlighted. Hold down the Shift key and scroll down to the last track in the playlist and click on it. Now all the tracks should be highlighted. Now, release the Shift key and right click on the selected area. Now, you should see the links I referred to in my previous post and should be able to copy them all.
Hmmm when I Ctrl-A to select all and right click this is the menu I see (using Spotify Windows app):

1688629180007.png

Thanks for experimenting.
The 2nd set of instructions clarifies by saying "select A track" in the playlist...and then hitting CTRL A to select ALL.
Yes that's what I did. In the screenshot you see all tracks are selected (grey). Anyway that's ok, thanks for the suggestions.

Gotta be a way?!
Yup, there is! ...and now I have several new artists to "audition"! Tnx
I highlighted all of the tracks in the "PREVIEW PLAYLIST" (first of 3 photos) and RIGHT clicked for COPY, then PASTED into EXCEL.
Edited file is attached as PDF since I could not get *.doc or *.xls format to attach to post.

Attachments

• 1800 rpn SPOTIFY PLAYLIST 230708.pdf
    175.1 KB · Views: 0
Back