What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mostly listening to Geezer's fine collection of music. Better than hearing my gpu fan I suppose.

Not listening to much these days :(

Since my speakers normally live in my den and a Christmas tree is now where my left speaker goes, I have both of them sitting upstairs in a bedroom.

So until January the best I'll hear is out of my reference headphones and Total Bithead DA/headphone amp.

Assume you picked up on my post #879. Awesome stuff isn't it?:)

The Altair certainly doesn't get close to Neolith in my book... the best Rockport I have heard.

Glad you like the Neoliths. I would bet the Neoliths don't come close to the dynamics and ultra detail of the Rockports.

Does anyone know how the Neoltihs are selling? My guess would be at 80K - slower than slow.....:p

Another cause I just can't get Enuff of these guyss... Highly ^2 recommendo!!!!
bangers.jpg

Glad you like the Neoliths. I would bet the Neoliths don't come close to the dynamics and ultra detail of the Rockports.

Does anyone know how the Neoltihs are selling? My guess would be at 80K - slower than slow.....:p

Steve, received January's tas today and they gave the ML a great review and said it is a bargain. Out of my price range, though. Somehow, I don't think Arnie will be trading in his Rockports for them.

Steve, received January's tas today and they gave the ML a great review and said it is a bargain. Out of my price range, though. Somehow, I don't think Arnie will be trading in his Rockports for them.

Well that's 1 magazine and 1 reviewer. I'd still put my $ on the Rockports :ROFL:

Back