Updated Profile

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lugano,

It actually sounds like headphones which is they way they should sound. There is more space between them than most people have in their rooms. I believe they are 11 feet apart on the inside so th toe-in is just about right.

They have always been toed-in that much. It is more noticable now that the wall units are gone.

Jeff:cool:

Lugano,

It actually sounds like headphones which is they way they should sound. There is more space between them than most people have in their rooms. I believe they are 11 feet apart on the inside so th toe-in is just about right.

They have always been toed-in that much. It is more noticable now that the wall units are gone.

I love toe-in! Nice Jeff!!

Joey

Looks mighty good!

Hi Jeff,

Definitely like the new look and I trust it sounds better too. Not a big fan of having "stuff" between the ML's if one can avoid it. From my experience, the stuff compromises the sound staging that the ML's do so well.

Best regards,

GG

GG,

Thanks

This was the best I could do and it is a great improvement. The speakers are actually out in front 3 feet from the wall and a good 12 inches out from the center cabinet.

Definitely like the new look and I trust it sounds better too. Not a big fan of having "stuff" between the ML's if one can avoid it. From my experience, the stuff compromises the sound staging that the ML's do so well.

I agree, but few folks have a set up that can avoid that... I know when I was w/o the TV for a week or two the sound stage REALLY opened up and the new RPTV (though MUCH bigger than the old) because of how it is positioned has resulted in LESS closing off of the Prodigy than the old RPTV did...nice added benefit beyond the extra 17" of diagonal screen size!

Back