Unusual occurrences in the swamp

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrat

Reaction score
So it finally started cooling off here in south florida and we decided to open the house and it killed my Vanatges literally NO OUTPUT from either panel WTF , the humidity was much higher than we let it get usually.... so I unplugged them put them in the spare room for 3 days, AC is back on and panels are working again......serious WTF

So it finally started cooling off here in south florida and we decided to open the house and it killed my Vanatges literally NO OUTPUT from either panel WTF , the humidity was much higher than we let it get usually.... so I unplugged them put them in the spare room for 3 days, AC is back on and panels are working again......serious WTF

Wow that’s crazy. Glad they are working again. At first I thought this might have been a political thread!! Lol

if the humidity is high enough water drops will form. Water and electronics don’t do well together. Glad your system is back to normal.

if the humidity is high enough water drops will form. Water and electronics don’t do well together. Glad your system is back to normal.

well it is south florida but dont think the humidity got to 90%+, there was no condensation on the walls or windows :)

perhaps overly dusty panels / membrane which in turn absorbed a lot of the humidity(moisture) ??

Back