Uh oh... does Joey have new speakers???!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you thank you!

I hope I conveyed what I thought in a coherent manner.. judging by the response of 9 pages, I suppose I did.

Though I wasnt going to hold back any punches... if they sounded bad, I would've posted that too.

:)

Joey, just returned from my sons hse after listing to the Mini's which he recently purchased and I must concur, they are really a very nice speaker !
He is powering his with an 40 watt tube integrated amp (ONIX) being fed by his "slim device" unit. Patricia Barber "Modern Cool" sounded very good ! Given the new price point of 2k the first of the year I have to say that at the intro price of $1600 they could easily be the bargain speaker of the year ! Ahhhhh........the benifits of direct marketing !

Joey, just returned from my sons hse after listing to the Mini's which he recently purchased and I must concur, they are really a very nice speaker !
He is powering his with an 40 watt tube integrated amp (ONIX) being fed by his "slim device" unit. Patricia Barber "Modern Cool" sounded very good ! Given the new price point of 2k the first of the year I have to say that at the intro price of $1600 they could easily be the bargain speaker of the year ! Ahhhhh........the benifits of direct marketing !

Ah yes... they are a good speaker! The best thing is.... I got mine for freeeee......

Lalalalalaaaa!

Joey

Forget the speakers...i like your stethoscope...very nice (i have the same).:) Ok...i am a geek!:D

Nope...i am not as stealth as you...mine is the regular edition over 8 years ago!! It still works great till this day.

Ah yes... I am stealth.... pts dont even know when I'm coming...

Back