Tubevibb bashing this site at Audioasylum

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horchem1972

Reaction score
He stated he was banned because this site hates DIY projects.Three people have dismissed his claims.I stated that I have only seen Flame starters banned.He posted under the Purity or Source thread.:rocker:Hopefully Tom will weigh in the real reason he was banned.I just hate to see people bash a great site where nothing is asked of you in return.Thanks again Tom for this site.

I saw that, and saw your post. Most people over there who post without registering (name is not in bold) are usually ignored. While we are not wordsmiths here, I see their incorhearent phrases and wording has continued with the posts at the Asylum.

Official site rules when you register...

Forum Rules - PLEASE READ!!
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

After registration, you MUST post something to the site within 10 days or your account will be deleted. This is an unfortunate policy we've had to enforce with the increased amount of spamming posts we've received from BOTS registering and posting advertising messages. So just a "Hi, I'm new to the site" post will keep your account active. - Thanks.

Putting USA or UK or something else non-specific in the required "Location" field of your user setup will get your account deleted. Again, this is a countermeasure to keep bots from spamming the site.

Although the administrators and moderators of The Martin Logan Club will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of The Martin Logan Club nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

Being disrespectful to other members on the site will get you BANNED immediately.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of The Martin Logan Club reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

On a lighter note.Have you received the Summits?

Sorry to bring up a poor subject.It's frustrating to watch a troll trash a great website.Many people do use and appreciate the informative members on this site.Thanks again for creating this site.On the lighter note,did you receive the Summits.If so,what do you think?

Sorry to bring up a poor subject.It's frustrating to watch a troll trash a great website.Many people do use and appreciate the informative members on this site.Thanks again for creating this site.On the lighter note,did you receive the Summits.If so,what do you think?

summits will be here next week Monday.

He stated he was banned because this site hates DIY projects....

Oh, Am I about to be banned then? ;)

I molest my Martinlogans regularly :devil:

Man, that dude had the most incomprehensible writing. If you can't take the time to write coherently, then skip it.

Good riddance in my book.

Back