The Vistas are no good

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amey01

Reaction score
After a magnificent listening session when I brought home my Vistas, I went to turn them on the next day for another session and I could not believe it - one speaker would not energise!

It is currently at the dealer and I'm getting a new pair - hopefully this will be ok, but it is darn hard living without 'logans!!

Phew.... I thought you were going to say that the Vistas suck...

Well, I hope you get your Vistas fixed and you can get back to listening bliss! Are you going to post your new speakers on the system's page?

Joey

Well, I hope you get your Vistas fixed and you can get back to listening bliss! Are you going to post your new speakers on the system's page?

Joey

Hola...just want to say that the 95% of the problem is a poor contact A.C. cable, check it, this might solve your problem...happy listening,
Roberto.

Last edited:

Joey

They're already there!

Hola...just want to say that the 95% of the problem is a poor contact A.C. cable, check it, this might solve your problem...happy listening,
Roberot.

Thanks Roberto! I have tried with another cable to another wall outlet - no good!

Thanks Roberto! I have tried with another cable to another wall outlet - no good!

Can you see if there is a fuse at their back?...seems to be a self protection...if you find a bad fuse, always replace it with the same value, never bigger!. If you have a blowing fuse, perhaps we have a faulty power supply or power amplifier...better, take it to your dealer for testing...
Roberto.

Latest posts

Back