The Store

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTB300

Reaction score
Discussion awhile back about an audio store in MD that seemed to be on everyone's avoid list in the past couple of years due to their bad experiences.

Heard the main store on the corner is shutting down and they are moving into another space in the same plaza - much smaller.

Have not stopped by the area to confirm truth to this or not. But in the end I guess it is a testament to show what goes around comes around :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have thought about them several times since that thread ran. 'Hard to understand how anyone can stay in business who has such a bad reputation. I am eager to hear the CLX and imagine that I might buy a pair someday (wishful thinking, perhaps, given current finances), but I won't darken their door in expectation of the way I'd be treated. Too bad because they have some excellent gear.

I liked the place and tried to always give them my business, but over the years the sales staff changed (maybe some management - but same owner) and so did the "feeling" in the store. I know stores have to change to adapt and stay in business, but many have felt and expressed their displeasures.

It is a Catch-22 with having a nice store close by but not wanting to give them your business.

smaller store? this could actually equate to more profits for the owner at the end of the day and less headaches as well.downsizing is always a sine of failure.I have never been there but perhaps they do an online biz on the side as well.

Last edited:
Back