Tall and Beautiful

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audioseduction

Reaction score
While at work today I took some pictures of the buildings at some interesting angle. Downtown Tampa, Florida. Used the Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L for these shots.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

George,

Your photography looks to be in par with top notch pro photographers. Great eye for composition, lighting and subject matter. I Am biased about Florida as a subject matter. I'm a 3erd generation Florida boy myself. I think anybody would be proud to hang your photography on their wall... Right next to their new CLX's :)

Satch

Wonderful shots and freat lens. Expensive though. I've been looking into getting a D3 and Nikon's new 24-70 f/2.8. I'd have to get rid of my beloved 17-55mm f/2.8 though.

Wonderful shots as always, George! If only I could muster pics remotely like yours, I would say my foray into photography would be a success....

... in time. :(

Thanks everyone for the comments. I almost enjoy photography as I do listing to my Logans. :rocker:

Great shots George. I love my 24-70 also. It's the lens usually mounted on my camera body. Need something wider, I'm saving for either a 16-35 series II or a 14mm series II.

Good "shootin" George, a few "Tall ones" (pics attached) from this past weekend in Chicago. Unfortunately they had to be taken through the Hotel window.

Early Morning hours in Chgo !

Attachments

• IMG_8088.JPG
    IMG_8088.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_8086.JPG
    IMG_8086.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Those buildings have some beautiful Curtain wall systems. I used to engineer a lot of those when I first graduated from school (not in Tampa though).

The Tampa skyline has really come along over the years. The University of Tampa is a one of a kind building and would make for a very interesting subject.

You know if that's the view (twich's) I wake up to in Chicago, I'd have died and gone to heaven.

Hotel window or not.. DAYUM!!

great shot and lens !!!

i had mine stolen from me earlier this year:mad: along with a 70-200 f4 is and a canon 30d and brand new speedlite 580

A tall and beautiful from my collection - this is near our holiday house at Shoal Bay, NSW. Sorry for the poor scan, but I couldn't find my original (in a hurry, anyway).

It was a 45C day and we'd walked along the beach and through about 30 minutes of bush to get here. This was about 5pm and it was still about 42C!
(110F??)???

Attachments

• lighthouseimp3.jpg
    lighthouseimp3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Ahh, Ducati. :bowdown: Definitely tall and beautiful! I really loved my Ducati 998; what a great bike that was! Oh, the chic's not bad, either. :p

tall and beautiful...

Attachments

• DSC_0296 (600 x 402).jpg
    DSC_0296 (600 x 402).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0300 (600 x 402).jpg
    DSC_0300 (600 x 402).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 49
Back