System #261 ( Rich - M/L "Wannabie" )

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread may have been here over a year, but it's the first time I've seen it.

Funny stuff.:D

Yeah, it's been a while since I've been around here, and this made me laugh. I almost feel like I should apologize for putting this idea in Tom's head. But maybe not. :)

(BTW, anyone need an electrical engineer in San Antonio or Austin? Will work for peanuts!)

$50,000 for that? I hate to tell ya, but you got ripped off.

Last edited:
I just thought that this thread needed to be bumped; it has been well over a year since the last post. Still looking for those pictures, Rich. :D

Last edited:
You're right, Bernard. I need to update this system thread, since I have recently upgraded to the new Fisher Price Turntable and the OSD Audiophile Reference Omni Speakers (very similar in sound to the MBL's but MUCH less expensive. Pictures below, as you requested.

Attachments

• 41bCasuKbtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    41bCasuKbtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 226
  • yhst-5323690727015_2152_14043817.jpeg
    yhst-5323690727015_2152_14043817.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 223
You're right, Bernard. I need to update this system thread, since I have recently upgraded to the new Fisher Price Turntable and the OSD Audiophile Reference Omni Speakers (very similar in sound to the MBL's but MUCH less expensive. Pictures below, as you requested.

Where can I purchase a system like those in the picture? :ROFL:

I found out that Rich has had to purchase a complete Photoshop setup, including a mondo-cool MacPro so he could do his system justice. Looks like we're still just pasting vendor images in for now.
But just wait and see the real thing. Someday, soon ....

Right Rich?

:p;)

We know we can trust Rich on his word on this one. Cos he's a lawyer, right?:ROFL:

Sorry Rich, couldn't resist!:)

Has anyone heard from Rich recently? He hasn't posted anything in ages. Perhaps he's just taking time off to take snapshots of his system? :)

Back