System #170 (Aerius)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RobyTurin

Name: Roby

Model: Aerius
Year Purchased: -
Mods: -

Components

INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER:THULE AUDIO SPIRIT IA100
CD PLAYER:ORELLE CD 480
DC PLAYER:TEAC 3010
SIGNAL CABLES:NORDOST FLATLINE
POWER CABLES:SUPRA RONDO 4X2.5

Hello, i'm a new friend, i'm pleased to be a member of this club.I'm from Turin in Italy, the city of the winter olympic games 2006!!!I'm owner of a pair of Aerius black.This is the composition of my system:

See you soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very clean-looking system, Roby.

I really like the "minimalist" approach. If only my listening room was that tidy, I'd catch a lot less flack from my fiance when I buy new gear! :rolleyes:

Not at all like my listening room, miles of wire and shelves of gear all stuffed into a shoebox... :D

Welcome to the club!

--Richard C.

grazie!

Benvenuto Roby ! Finalmente qualcuno che abita più vicino a me :)

Grazie Lugano, per il benvenuto ed anche perché posso scrivere in italiano (il mio inglese é solo discreto, ahimé) complimenti per il tuo magnifico impianto, assemblato con cura e gusto estetico (fantastico il tavolino sulla dx della foto)
Ciao! Roby

Roby,

Welcome, and great looking system!

You and Lugano make me envious as I am of all multilingual people. I barely have a grasp on english!

Welcome to our crazy club!!

Nice clean system, it'd be better if you had better pics though so you could show off your system better.

Either way, welcome my Turino friend!

:welcome:

Joey

Roby,

Welcome to the Martin Logan Club. We are glad to have you as a member. I really enjoy the international perspectives we get from such a diverse membership in this club. Happy Listening. :cheers:

Marvelous Aerius System...

Roby,

Welcome to the ML Club!:D

Your Aerius system look just beautiful! :D I love your hardwood floors and the plant behind your Aerius speaker on the right side. :p Your system look very elegant indeed. :D

Many Thanks For Yr Words Of Welcome....
Nice To See You !!!!

Roby,

Welcome to the ML Club!:D

Your Aerius system look just beautiful! :D I love your hardwood floors and the plant behind your Aerius speaker on the right side. :p Your system look very elegant indeed. :D
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS OF WELCOME...
NICE TO SEE YOU....
I KNOW, MY SYSTEM IS VERY LITTLE, BUT IN ITALY TRUE HI-END'S RETAIL PRICES ARE VERY HIGH, FOR EXAMPLE..IF YOU WANT BUY AN INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER MCINTOSH MA6900, YOU MUST SPEND MORE/LESS EUR 8000..
FOR A PAIR OF M.L. VANTAGE...EUR 4700...FOR SUMMIT MODEL..EUR 12900WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS? I KNOW THAT IN USA IS NOT THE SAME...ISN'T TRUE???.... BYE...

many thanks mitt....ehi, ehi,.....wait please....my english is only a scholastic english....sob !!!..... bye...

many thanks,joey....you have reason....but...i'm going to take better pictures to show off my great (isn't true) system....see you, my new friend !!!

Europian Audio High Prices...

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS OF WELCOME...
NICE TO SEE YOU....
I KNOW, MY SYSTEM IS VERY LITTLE, BUT IN ITALY TRUE HI-END'S RETAIL PRICES ARE VERY HIGH, FOR EXAMPLE..IF YOU WANT BUY AN INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER MCINTOSH MA6900, YOU MUST SPEND MORE/LESS EUR 8000..
FOR A PAIR OF M.L. VANTAGE...EUR 4700...FOR SUMMIT MODEL..EUR 12900WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS? I KNOW THAT IN USA IS NOT THE SAME...ISN'T TRUE???.... BYE...
Roby,

Yes, audio prices are very high in Europe. My mother hosted EF students from Italy for several years, in the late 90's. The first thing, the students with a talent for playing a musical instrament, would do was to purchase those instraments here in the USA and ship them back to Italy. :D This was due to the fact that the gear was so much less expensive / cheaper here. My Mom had one student, who sent a complete, Ludwig - Drum set, back to Italy and saved hunderds doing it that way. :)It is a shame things are so taxed and over priced in Europe.

We have even had folks from Europe - pleading with us, here at the ML Club, to purchase and send audio gear to them in Europe, to be reinbursed later... Sadly, this doesn't work-out due to the financial liability / risk factor of the, ML Club member, in the USA... :eek:

Your system is really beautiful.

It is good to have you here.:D

Hello RobyTurin and Welcome welcome welcome...:cheers: As always, we look forward to your insights and passion around a number of topics.

Back