Sweet rig !!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ceiling looks super sweet I bet it sounds gooood in that room

That is a beautiful room and a great rig. It must sound incredible in there. The color and style of both equipment and decor fit together so well.

If only I had a $100,000 laying around for a room that looked like that. Oh well back to my sun room with the creaky floor.

Nice speakers, got a pair of Sarastro II's in for review right now, very impressive sound in a relatively small package and as you can see by the photos, very attractive too!

It really is quite satisfying to find a manufacturer who validates, by his actions, his committment to high end audio.

As some of you may know, I'm quite the "crazy" person when it comes to vibration control and the attention to detail to address this issue in this room, is quite remarkable.

Given my limited exposure to vibration attenuating devices, I can attest to their positive impact on overall system performance.

Like others, I would love to be able to experience the system.

Where do I sign up?

GG

Agreed Gordon, I suspect even Jonathan (JonFo) would be impressed with that room set-up !

Naw - waaayyyy too many tubes and analogy-bits for Johnathan's tastes!:devil:

I've had the opportunity to listen to a few systems with the Silent Running platforms and racks in place. I can't comment on their sound as I didn't hear the systems without the SRA stuff in place, but they were GREAT sounding systems. Awesome looking stuff - but you pay dearly for them.

Naw - waaayyyy too many tubes and analogy-bits for Johnathan's tastes!:devil:

I've had the opportunity to listen to a few systems with the Silent Running platforms and racks in place. I can't comment on their sound as I didn't hear the systems without the SRA stuff in place, but they were GREAT sounding systems. Awesome looking stuff - but you pay dearly for them.

Tim, you know me too well :devil:

I do like the look of the room, and clearly the effort to get acoustics and vibrations managed are worthy of admiration.

I looks like a Rives Designed room, with that curved diffuser in the middle, that's pretty much a signature element of theirs.

Back