Summit discontinued?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I think it would be more interesting if ML gave Tom a complimentary pair of CLXs. Then we would have a lot of fun watching Tom go into a frenzy of upgrades...and perhaps that second mortgage.

Now imagine Joey in that situation ! :eek:

Personally I think it would be more interesting if ML gave Tom a complimentary pair of CLXs. Then we would have a lot of fun watching Tom go into a frenzy of upgrades...and perhaps that second mortgage.

Now imagine Joey in that situation ! :eek:

I'd probably start defaulting on my monthly payments...

Then I'll be living in the streets with my audio gear in an alley...

I think he should get a pair for all his hard work here, he deserves it!

Yes, and hard work aside, quite seriously - he and this site have done more for ML sales than ML marketing could hope to do. Sure, it might be a by-product and an aside to the spririt and purpose of this site, but it is the case all the same.

Yes, and hard work aside, quite seriously - he and this site have done more for ML sales than ML marketing could hope to do.

True. And we have saved their customer service department countless hours of work. :D

Of course, using this logic, Tom should also get kickbacks from Sunfire, Pass Labs, Plinius, Cary, ARC, CJ, Sanders Sound, etc. etc.

Of course, using this logic, Tom should also get kickbacks from Sunfire, Pass Labs, Plinius, Cary, ARC, CJ, Sanders Sound, etc. etc.
Let's not get carried away, Rich. You want Tom to have ALL of the Toys ?? :(

Hell Yeah! EVERYBODY loves "Schwagg"!

I still have my Boulder key chain from last year's SCHWAGG event, Tim!

Not to mention your Paris Hilton CD that you so generously gave to me...:mad:

I still have my Boulder key chain from last year's SCHWAGG event, Tim!

Not to mention your Paris Hilton CD that you so generously gave to me...:mad:

He He He, I only wish I could have captured the look on your face as you unwrapped it. I still get a good hearty chortle out of it.

For those who weren't on the board prior to last years National Get Together I made a big deal about having a very special CD for Joey at the big gathering, and presented him with the fabulous (?) Paris Hilton CD. Not to be out-done, Joey presented me with the attached CD the next day.

Good times eh Joey?!?

Attachments

• Britney.jpg
    Britney.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 552
How did you all get off the main subject. I am still waiting to know if the summit is discontinued.

I agree with you guys. In fact...

I think Tom should not only get his pair on a "permanent consignment" from ML, but that our annual meeting should move to Tom's place so that we can all hear them!

Of course, we'll need Tom to break them in first :p

Back