Spikes for Ascent i

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul2600

Reaction score
I recently acquired a pair of Ascent i's (see footnote) - and am quite happy with them so far.

As i play with positioning, however, i can't help but think that i'm going to need some spikes when i'm done experimenting. Sadly, they did not come with the original spikes, and it seems that the spikes sold on ML's site will not fit.

So - any recommendations? That is, either third party spikes or a ML product that is stocked somewhere other than the web site...

--(footnote)-- Thanks to Khenegar are due here. I was about to pick up his SL3's recently (hope someone has!), but i backed out at the last minute (or close to it) when i saw that Ascent i's within an hours drive from me appeared on A-gon. He was quite gracious about the whole thing!

Paul,

Goggle "speaker spikes". I know some members have used the Oregondv product. Mapleshade makes a very good / robust product.

I would suggest getting taller spikes for the rear to get the panel closer to vertical.

GG

Check out Adona Corporation, www.adonacorporation.com, I found them recently looking for longer spikes for my Ascents. They have a wide range of sizes and styles to fit what you're looking for. And the prices are pretty decent too.

Latest posts

Back