Script Stands...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmchism

Reaction score
So I've finally made the transition away from my two channel system and towards the HT that I've been saving up for. With the rest of my system (Script Is and Stage) arriving in about two weeks, I have one last issue to solve. My rear wall is brick, which for all intensive purposes, rules out mounting them. I know the question about floor stands for the scripts has been asked on the forum before, but does anyone actually have any experience with either custom ordering or a simple modification to some stock stands so that they support the Scripts? Any other suggestions of things to try are welcome as usual.

Cheers, Chris:cheers:

You can hang them on brick. Just have to go to Home Depot and get the correct hardware. All you will need is a good drill and some concrete screws. Concrete screws provide fast, secure anchoring, utilizing a hardened screw with specially fashioned high and low threads that cut into the properly sized hole and thread into concrete, masonry, brick, block, etc.

Back