Sad News...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add my wishes for a speedy recovery for your Grandfather and a rapid return to Summitland.

Hola Joey...the world would be much better with more men like you! Sometimes life is not the way that would like it to be, but we do know the kind of great person you are...and sooner for sure, you will have them back...I wish the best for your grandpa...please, stay with us!
Warm regards from Costa Rica kid,
Roberto.

Summits

Joey,

With the caring you've just demonstrated, I hope your future patients realize just how fortunate they are to have you! Bravo! ....I look forward to your getting your next pair of summits, but their brief loss makes you no less an outstanding member of the Martin Logan Family. :)

Hey Joey,
Add my wish for your grand-father's recovery. Now, on with the plans for your own (Summit) recover... You should consider taking...ML Summits as forms of payment from your patience :D Now that you're back to the system-building status, I can't wait for you to get started in the future. It was certainly VERY interesting to read about the whole slew of equipments literally flying through your... dormroom, and that was on your RAMEN budget! I'm quite sure the next set of system upgrade thread(s) will be very entertaining: more $$$ budget PLUS the fact that ML is announcing new-and-improved models beyond Summits :)

Spike

Fundraiser to help Joey and his grandpa

Hey folks,

See my new thread I posted this AM. Joey obviously had to make a tough decision and has shown alot of heart. Maybe we can show Joey how much heart we have.

GG

Heard of Karma? You'll get your Summits back in a much better form! Maybe the "Super Summits", maybe even the Statements!

Good luck to your grandfather.

Last edited:
Back