Rmaf 2011

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Steve,

Also staying at the Hampton on Friday. Dinner with you and Joyce?

Timm,

On the dinner for Saturday, request that you make reservation earlier, say 6 or 6:30. I will be driving back to Boulder that night.

Gordon

Tix have yet to be bought (tonight maybe?!), but count me in! Would love to meet some of you guys!

Cool Rich. We can discuss my record collection, amongst other fun stuff.

If nothing else can be arranged, plan on attending our ML Club dinner on Saturday night.

I guess Mitt has another wonderful place in mind.

Gordon

Ok, it's getting close guys! Anyone else going? Dave, have you been able to decide yet?

List so far:
Gordon
Tim
Rich Teer
Steve and Joyce

I'll be missing you guys this year. Hope you have a great time at the show.

Sorry I didn't get to see you Dave. I've been on the road and sleeping at the office lately.

Guys, I'm making the dinner reservations today and want to confirm the count because the place I'm selecting can be hard to get in to so far I think it's only 5, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Steve & Joyce
Gordon Gray
Rich Teer
Yours truly ( MiTT)

Any other takers?

I'll send out a confirmation and link to the resturaunt later.

Sleeping at the office? Man, that's not good. Hopefully, the work will ease up on you a little! Looking forward to the gathering!

Tim,

Add one more for dinner. Have an audio friend who will also be attending.

Gordon

Sorry I didn't get to see you Dave. I've been on the road and sleeping at the office lately.

yeah it was a shorter than normal visit, only 6 days and we ended up doing a road trip (2 days) over Indepence pass, driving around the Presidential and Collegiate ranges., colors were perfect , the best late Sept/early Oct i've ever experinced out there in 36 years !

OK all, Dinner reservations made at 6:30pm for a party of 6 at Osteria Marco - the wife and my favorite resturaunt in town at present. Awesome food (rustic Tuscan) and a great atmosphere in historic Larimer Square downtown. Chef Frank Bonnano is a winner on the Food Network series "Chopped". The fresh Burratta is made on site daily and is a true "must have" along with some finely shaved speck. I'm salivating already!

You can check them out at http://www.osteriamarco.com/

Very much looking forward to seeing everyone!

Last edited:
Arrived in Denver. Perfect 78 degree sunny weather! Spent yesterday in Colorado Springs, staying at the Air Force Academy. Rode the Cog Rail Train up Pike's Peak, at least to a little over 12,000 feet, due to snow and high winds at the summit. Also took in Royal Gourge and Seven Waterfalls and it's canyon. Picked up the RMAF program book and have been going over what rooms to visit first. I'm very excited, as there are many vendors whose products I want to see and listen to. See you guys tomorrow!

Yep, see you tomorrow Steve. I'm sending a PM to everyone who I know is coming from the site with my cell number so we can all link up.

Woo- Hooo!!!

Back