Quick Question about Vignettes

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LLRo

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm new to the ML scene, but after reading about them and hearing them for myself at my local Magnolia Store (BB), I had to have them!

One thing that I noticed was that the Vignettes had a $649 price tag on it at the store, but the guy said it rang up as $799 on the computer because they were releasing a new version.

Is this valid? I've been looking around the forums and tried to search for a press release but found nothing.

I've already made the purchase and it will be delivered on Thursday so I'm super excited. Just want to make sure I'm not being thrown for a loop by the salesman.

Thanks so much guys!

I don't know the law in the U.S., but in Canada they cannot charge you more than the price on the price tag, even if the price on the tag was a mistake.

I don't know the law in the U.S., but in Canada they cannot charge you more than the price on the price tag, even if the price on the tag was a mistake.

Well if there is a new version I'm fine with it but when I asked about specs.. all he could tell me was that it was just a difference in design and not the specs...

Which I'm not sure what kind of design would constitute a $150 dollar price difference.

The item comes in Thursday so if it's basically the same thing then I will ask for a $300 dollar return on my card.

Back