Proud new owner of ML's

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxuri

Reaction score
My wife and I just went entry level and bought a pair of Source's. We listened to a pair of vista's, my wife loved them. However, she didn't want to spend that much money on them so we compromised a bit. And wow, all i can say is after installing them last night we were quite impressed. Great highs and detail and even decent bass response. We also did purchase a dynamo and that sub really packs a punch.

Now I have to talk her into getting a center channel. I currently have an older Klipsch center, but I disconnected it for now. Anyways just wanted to say hello :)

Rich

Rich, Welcome and congrats on the 'new children' in your household !

Yeah I will be looking into getting the Motif or Matinee probably. Well I have another "child" due in November so it will be a bit before I talk my wife into letting me spend 2kish on a center channel :). Thanks for the info I will have to check that site out.

Sorry, you will have to find some other forum. Only one Rich at a time is allowed on this one and I was here first. :p

Just kidding. Welcome to the madhouse.

Oh, That's rich. I thought you just had to spend money like you were rich to be a member... Gack! :)

Maxuri, Welcome! Let us know how good those speakers sound when they get broken in and if you get a chance, post some photos. Your new baby will love you for getting a great sound system!

Satch

Back