Pass Labs INT-150

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsckwan

Reaction score
Anyone driving their Martin Logan (especially newer ones - Summit, Vantage, etc) with the Pass Labs INT-150 integrated amplifier? Any comment would be great!

There are several members who have Pass Labs amplification driving the newer ML's, myself being one. Based on their comments and my personal experience, all are very happy campers.

I have no doubt that the new 150 integrated would have no problem driving the ML's. There was a recent glowing review in either TAS or Stereophile on this unit.

PL is an outstanding high end firm that's been around for many years.

I would suggest that you arrange for an in home audition once you have the ML's broken in and properly situated.

Another solid SS integrated recommend, for less money, would be the Plinius 9200.

Another alternative suggestion would be to buy a used PL 250 or 250.5 amp with an appropriate preamp on Audiogon for the same dollars as a new 150 integrated.

Good luck on your journey.

GG

Last edited:
I went with the X-250 and love it. Well built and very nice on the eyes as well. My favorite comment is, "It looks like it should fly."
I can see me buying more Pass Labs products.

Lee

Latest posts

Back