Once again, the iPhone saves the day!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonepub

Reaction score
There I was, waiting in line to get my pass to shoot the Adrian Belew concert last night and of course the guy at the door said "my name was not on the list"

Pulled out my iPhone, called up the email from Mr. Belew's tour manager that said I was on the list, he called her from somewhere backstage and I was in business!

Also, if you are a prog fan, check out the Adrian Belew Power Trio now on tour... They are doing a lot of King Crimson favorites, so if this is your bag, you will enjoy it!!

Cool story. The iphone is freakin' awesome. When we were stuck in the Kalispell, Montana airport at 2 a.m. looking for a hotel room, it was so nice to just scroll down a web page list of local hotels and touch a hot-key to dial the number of the next one on the list, until we found a vacancy. Try that with your average cell phone. I have found the iphone has so many useful features, it is almost like carrying around a portable computer with all your data, pictures, maps, music, calendar, internet access, and about half a dozen ways to communicate with someone, all with an easy-to-use interface and great software programming. Mine has become indispensable.

Latest posts

Back