Not another member from Tampa!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olderman

Reaction score
Hello to all. I've been meaning to join this site for quite some time. It's good to be here. Having had SL3's and currently CLSIIa's, I hope I qualify. I look forward to exchanging knowledge with all you knowledgeable members.

Welcome to our "audiophool neck o' the woods!" Please post more system details (bonus points for pics). We have quite a few ML owners in our local audiophile society (see link in my signature if interested).

Welcome to our "audiophool neck o' the woods!" Please post more system details (bonus points for pics). We have quite a few ML owners in our local audiophile society (see link in my signature if interested).

Thanks to all for the welcoming messages. I have posted my system in the appropriate forum.

Welcome Olderman, is the Columbia restaurant in Ybor City still there? I loved their spaghetti, when I had it about 25 or 30 years ago. My parents lived on a 42 foot ketch in Tampa Bay, many years ago. What a beautiful area.

Thanks, slowGEEZR. The Columbia is indeed still there, although the exterior is a little rougher than you would remember it. It's still quite a landmark/destination, and they still have the flamenco show.

Latest posts

Back